REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
REQUEST FOR STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS FOR
CRP 629 – MUSE DRIVE BRIDGE #211-0.52 REPLACEMENT
CRP 630 – IRONWOOD BRIDGE #636-4.87 REPLACEMENT
Franklin County solicits interest from consultants with expertise in bridge design for the purpose of preparing a bid ready solution for the replacement of two (2) bridge projects. This agreement will be for approximately two (2) years in duration with the option for Franklin County to extend the agreement for an additional time and money if necessary.
The work to be performed by the selected consultant consists of preparing preliminary engineering design for the replacement of Muse Drive Bridge #211-0.52 and Ironwood Bridge #636-4.87. The major features of the projects are as follows:
- Bridge design services for the demolition and replacement of current structure with a concrete girder bridge of appropriate span and sufficient width to accommodate 2 travel lanes 16 feet in width each. The design shall include, but is not limited to, bridge railing, approach guardrail, bridge approaches, drainage, and finish roadway grades. The project shall be designed to current State, County, AASHTO and LFRD standards.
- Geotechnical investigation and report.
- Preparation of FHWA Environmental Classification Study NEPA, SEPA, and all required disciplinary reports and investigations.
- Identify and assist with all Local Agency, State, USBR, and Federal permits that will be required.
- Identify and assist with all right-of-way needs, including temporary construction easements.
- Provided complete bridge design services including computations, contract plans, specifications, and cost estimate (PS&E).
- Coordinate with landowners, tribes, utilities, USBR, WSDOT, and FHWA.
- Prepare Load Rating report.
Franklin County reserves the right to retain the services of the successful firm for any subsequent phases (R/W, CN) associated with this project.
Request for Qualifications must be received at the Franklin County Public Works Office, 3416 Stearman Ave, Pasco, WA, no later than 3:30 PM on Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020.
Q & A for RFQ as of 8/6/2020
Bridge Grant Application - Muse Drive Bridge 211-0.85 - added 8/19/2020
Bridge Grant Application - Ironwood Rd Bridge 636-4.87 - added 8/19/2020